My name is Isabel Moreno and I live in three wonderful places:
My home, in the quiet mountains of Araotz in Oñati, where I run Macrosano, a space for macrobiotic, cooking and healthy eating.
Altea, a small village on the coast of Alicante, where the blue sea comes through the window without asking for permission. I stay in this wonderful village when I collaborate with Sha Wellness Clinic.
And Prague, a beautiful city, where silence also finds its space. A place, where I have moved to start new projects on macrobiotic training.
Macrobiotics for me is a way of living and one of my passions, I found in this practise the health and balance that allows me to enjoy life fully and consciously.
I took my diploma as a macrobiotic consultant at the macrobiotic Institute of Spain, and I specialized in diagnosis at the Macrobiotic Institute of Portugal. I have also studied at schools in France and England and at the Kushi Institute of Europe in Amsterdam.
Training in different countries has allowed me to get a broader view of the food adapted to the environment, and has enriched my knowledge of rhythms and patterns, helping me create harmony in my dishes.
I have worked with restaurants and macrobiotic centers in England, Portugal and Spain.
And I have worked as a macrobiotic consultant at the Health and Wellness Clinic Sha Wellness Clinic.
Yoga is also part of my life and passion, I find in the practice the inner peace that I need to continue growing and to help others grow too.
I started with the practice of Yoga and meditation over 15 years ago. I took my studies in meditation at Brahma Kumaris World and at the Sanatana Dharma School. I later trained as a Yoga teacher at the same school, activity that I have also been dedicated to over the past 7 years.
My interest in alternative therapies and improving health through holistic practices, encouraged me to get training in reflexology, unified massage and thai massage. I have also received training in shiatsu massage and bioenergetic analysis.
I did my studies on craniosacral therapy at the Institute for the Study of Polarity of Lleida.
During my professional life I have learnt to incorporate in the healing process of my clients a set of techniques and treatments that work together, in the same direction, to achieve a more rapid improvement, giving the patienst the tools to play an active role in their healing process.
Services I offer:
- I currently lead different types of courses on healthy and macrobiotic eating.
- The anual courses, monographs and workshops are mainly held at the rest house Macrosano.
- We offer private cooking classes for people interested in learning recipes and cooking for their specific needs.
- We teach chefs how to start incorporating macrobiotic principles in their dishes.
- “In home cooking classes”: I travel overseas to teach intensive courses on healthy food and healthy cooking in private homes and health centers.
- We give lectures on diet and healthy lifestyle.
- In addition to my private practice, I collaborate as a consultant in the Health and Wellness Clinic Sha Wellness Clinic.
- I design customized menus and I advise individuals and groups: schools, rest houses, etc.. interested in improving the quality of their meals.
- I work with restaurants to design new menus that incorporate vegan options for their clients.
Yoga and meditation:
- I have taught yoga for 7 years, and at the moment I organize workshops for pregnant women.
- I guide my clients in the process of healing in several ways: at physical level by learning new eating habits and putting them into practice, and at an emotional and spiritual level by teaching them simple relaxation techniques and mental control.
Telf: 00 34 658 71 90 89