My name is Isabel Moreno and I live in two wonderful places:
My home, in the quiet mountains of Araotz in Oñati, where I run Macrosano, a space for macrobiotic, cooking and healthy eating.
Altea, a small village on the coast of Alicante, where the blue sea comes through the window without asking for permission. I stay in this wonderful village when I collaborate with Sha Wellness Clinic.
Macrobiotics for me is a way of living and one of my passions, I found in this practise the health and balance that allows me to enjoy life fully and consciously.
I took my diploma as a macrobiotic consultant at the macrobiotic Institute of Spain, and I specialized in diagnosis at the Macrobiotic Institute of Portugal. I have also studied at schools in France and England and at the Kushi Institute of Europe in Amsterdam.
Training in different countries has allowed me to get a broader view of the food adapted to the environment, and has enriched my knowledge of rhythms and patterns, helping me create harmony in my dishes.
I have worked with restaurants and macrobiotic centers in England, Portugal and Spain.
And I have worked as a macrobiotic consultant at the Health and Wellness Clinic Sha Wellness Clinic.
Yoga is also part of my life and passion, I find in the practice the inner peace that I need to continue growing and to help others grow too.
I started with the practice of Yoga and meditation over 20 years ago. I took my studies in meditation at Brahma Kumaris World and at the Sanatana Dharma School. I later trained as a Hatha Yoga Teacher at the same school, activity that I have also been dedicated to over the past 15 years.
I got interested in Yin Yoga because of the similarities to the macrobiotic approach to the 5 elements theory. After obteining my degree I have been running courses in Yin Yoga and Food in many yoga studios.
My interest in alternative therapies and improving health through holistic practices, encouraged me to get training in reflexology, unified massage and thai massage. I have also received training in shiatsu massage and bioenergetic analysis.
I did my studies on craniosacral therapy at the Institute for the Study of Polarity of Lleida.
During my professional life I have learnt to incorporate in the healing process of my clients a set of techniques and treatments that work together, in the same direction, to achieve a more rapid improvement, giving the patienst the tools to play an active role in their healing process.
I recently completed the Advanced Clinical Nutrition specialization at ICNS. And currently, I am studying the Essential Unity Methods of Triumph Essences.
Coach of The Work by Byron Katie
I am Coach of The Work by Byron Katie, a simple and powerful system to question your stressful thoughts and beliefs and start being happy.
- I teach courses on healthy eating and macrobiotics. Annual courses or short seminars are held at the Macrosano health house.
- I offer private cooking classes to fully customized, adapted to the specific needs of the client and adapted to your agenda.
- I teach personalized cooking courses to chefs who begin to incorporate macrobiotic principles into their menus.
- “In home cooking classes”: I travel nationally and abroad to teach intensive courses in healthy eating and cooking for individuals and health centers.
- I offer talks about healthy eating and lifestyle.
- In addition to my private practice, I collaborate as a macrobiotic consultant in the Sha Wellness Clinic health and wellness clinic.
- Design custom menus and advise individuals and groups: schools, residences, etc. interested in improving the quality of their diet.
- I collaborate with restaurants to design menus that incorporate vegan options and seasonal and balanced menus for their customers.
- I teach yoga classes.
- I organize and teach workshops on food and Yin yoga in yoga schools.
- I accompany my clients in the process of improving their health in several aspects: on a physical level, through the learning of new eating habits and on an emotional and spiritual level, with the learning of simple relaxation techniques and mental control.
- I teach workshops so that you learn to use this powerful tool.
- I make particular face-to-face consultations or via Skype.
About the House
Macrosano welcomes you to our macrobiotic training center
In the neighborhood of Araotz, seven kilometers from Oñati, next to the Aitzgorri natural park, in a rural environment away from noise, you will find the ideal environment for learning and reunion.
A few meters from the house, you will enjoy such enigmatic places as Aitzulo, the Sandaili cave or the Jaturabe dam. Arrikrutz caves, the largest in Gipuzkoa, are in the same valley, on the way to the hamlet.
In our house, you can participate in the annual courses of macrobiotic cooking and healthy eating that are held periodically, on weekends, from October to May.
You can also join one of the monographs focused on current health and food issues that we organize throughout the year.
Periodically, we organize intensive courses and retreats to deepen the learning of the energy of each season and learn to cook according to the time of the year.
Relax sleeping in silence, under a starry sky or in the light of the full moon.
Come visit us and come back to tune in with nature, let yourself be taken care of and recover your energy …
Learn to eat healthy…
Enjoy feeling good…